Mindset • Nutrition • Strategy
What would you do, if you knew you couldn’t fail? Fear of failure holds many a business woman back, but it’s part of the journey. Understanding that your perceived “fails” are but lessons that give you information on your path to success is power. My Performance Coaching will give you the tools you need to create SERIOUS—without all the stress.
What are your BIG goals? Do you allow yourself to dream about them, and contemplate making them real? Is there space on your calendar for “ME TIME” and do you keep the appointment? What are you passionate about? This is the start performance coaching.
At Learn2Balance we focus on helping professional business women like you, unclutter your life, set bigger goals, improve your voice, and GET what you want. With Lori’s performance coaching you’ll create a plan to align your personal and professional goals. You’ll learn to create flow and understand how to balance work and life. Are you in a state of transition: business, career, health or relationship?
- Do you have solid track record of success, but know you’re here for a bigger purpose?
- Are you feeling depleted and want to reconnect with your passion?
- Do you feel stuck and can’t get unstuck?
If you’re looking for a work life balance coach, Performance Coaching is for YOU. Working with a female life coach who has been where you are will give you confidence and tools that show you how to balance work and life, while you enjoy the level of success you desire.
What is a Performance Coach?
Performance Coaching will help you be successful in all aspects of your life. Just like an professional athlete, in order to win you’ve got to prepare with:
- The right mindset and belief in your ability to succeed at all your goals (Lori’s clients love this unique aspect to her program)
- A healthy nutritional plan – the foundation of success
- Determination, accountability and consistency to your daily practice sessions to build stamina and endurance
- Observations, guidance and experience from your work/life balance coach to help you perform better, more efficiently and enlighten you to your blind spots
- Creation of a winning strategy to reach your goals, beat your opponent and win by reaching your biggest dreams
Lori is a blend of a mindset coach, life, business and nutritional coach which gives you an incredible recipe for success. Coach Lori is a warm-hearted, compassionate, cheerleader who challenges you to do your best, encourages and supports you through your journey, steering your away from self-sabotage and pushing you when it ‘s time to reset your GPS and go for the next level of success. Performance Coaching is challenging, life-shifting, fulfilling and fun!
Experience the power of Lori’s Performance Coaching. Working with a Performance Coach is transformational! Transformation takes time, it isn’t a quick fix. Most clients start with our Learn2Balance colon cleanse because it clears your toxins, improves your mindset, shifts your energy and helps to establish a strong foundation. After the cleanse you’ll find more motivation and energy to tackle the dreams you once thought were too big.
Partial list of benefits you’ll receive from Performance Coaching:
- Discover your deeper reasons for personal and professional goals and create a roadmap for reaching them
- Build a strong foundation for success with based in holistic nutrition that balances your brain and body
- Ensure your success by being accountable to your coach, drive to the RESULTS you really want
- Identify and understand the patterns and habits that impact you and how to easily shift them
- Commit to your relationship with SELF – be mindful, make conscious healthy choices that support you and your pack
- Earn the amount of money you want to make – create abundance in every aspect of your life
Performance Coaching MasterMind Group
Strengthen your strategies and position by participating in our Performance Coaching Mastermind group where you’ll gain an additional level of collaboration, support and encouragement from like-minded individuals.
With our high performance coaching you will change your perspective and begin to see the world differently. When your perspective changes, you will show up differently. You’ll gain more clarity, focus, create better strategies for business and life. The end result is up to you, the opportunity awaits you, pave the way to fulfillment and success beyond your wildest dreams. Create a level of joy and happiness that gives you an abundance of gratitude for your journey.
Coach Lori is based in Denver, she works with business women internationally. Sessions are available in person, via Skype or phone.
“I immediately started to shift my thinking after my first session with Coach Lori. She’s partnered with me to mentally and emotionally declutter and gain clarity. The new perspective has helped me get out of my own way and has brought me to some significant changes in life, both personally and professionally. Lori asks insightful questions and helps me shift to a healthier state of mind while holding me accountable for my own progress. She challenges me to rid myself of self-imposed limitations and set my sights high. Working with Lori has had a tremendous impact on my life and that of my family. The investment has proven to be well worth it!” – Isabelle
“Coach Lori provided me with valuable tools and techniques to assist me in getting out of my own way on my journey. She shared tremendous insights and asked many powerful questions that challenged me to grow and stretch making real progress towards my goals. My confidence has grown since I have been working with Lori. What a difference—I am truly grateful.” – Carly
“Lori’s holistic approach to the mind-body connection and building a foundation of health is what resonates with me. I’m working with Lori as I’m going through a transition on how I’ll fit in at the company since my CFO is retiring and what I would like out of my career going forward. – Jen
“I was in a really bad place with family, work and overall life stress. It felt like nothing I was doing was helping. I found myself snapping at every little thing with the dumbest things stressing me out. I was looking forward to my next drink or chocolate bar just to get a quick reprieve from it all. That’s when Lori asked if I was interested in trying something different. I was skeptical at first… It wasn’t long till I noticed that my approach to the things that previously set me off was much calmer. Instead of reacting, I took a step back, evaluated the problem and found an easy solution.” – Evan