Strengthen your strategies and position by participating in our Performance Coaching Mastermind group where you’ll gain an additional level of collaboration, support and encouragement from like-minded individuals.
With our high performance coaching you will change your perspective and begin to see the world differently. When your perspective changes, you will show up differently. You’ll gain more clarity, focus, create better strategies for business and life.
The end result is up to you, the opportunity awaits you, pave the way to fulfillment and success beyond your wildest dreams. Create a level of joy and happiness that gives you an abundance of gratitude for your journey.
What is a Mastermind Group?
The concept of the Mastermind Group was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in the early 1900’s. In his timeless classic, Think And Grow Rich he wrote about the Mastermind principle as:
“Whenever two or more minds are blended in a spirit of perfect harmony for the pursuit of a definite purpose there is born out of that alliance a power which is greater than that of all the individual minds combined. The mastermind principle lets you appropriate use of the full strength of the experience, training, and knowledge of other people just as if they were your own. You can overcome almost any obstacle you face, no matter what your own education or talents, if you use the mastermind principle effectively.
No one has ever attained outstanding success in anything without applying the mastermind principle. No one mind is complete by itself. All truly great minds have been reinforced through contact with others that allowed them to grow and expand.” – Napoleon Hill
Benefits of Mastermind Membership—what’s in it for you?
- Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
- Experience, skill and confidence
- Accountability and real progress in your business and personal life
- An instant and valuable support network
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
- Support and resources for thinking and moving outside the box
- The best part for a business woman is being in a MasterMind Group is like having your own objective board of directors.
- Someone has your back.
“Lori’s monthly MasterMind call connected me with other women to share our experiences and knowledge to cross over “finish lines” we’ve set for ourselves.” – Jen
What makes a great High Performance Coaching Mastermind member?
- Savvy, motivated, successful business women
- Highly motivated, willing to ask for and give help and support
- Driven by passion and have a desire to achieve extraordinary results
- Desire to set and reach your goals
- Willing to give and receive honest feedback
- Speak clearly and loudly for what they need, when they need it
- Understand that this group is not a place to get their EGO needs met
- Have a big heart—are open to live life fully
- Understands the power of a “MasterMind” and creating Universal abundance
- Make the commitment to the group and agree to show up for every meeting
- Are spiritually aligned and connected – interested in how they can fulfill their purpose,help others and be of service
- Want the a team of supportive MasterMind partners
“There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues. Each person’s participation is key. Your peers give you feedback, help you brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep you focused and on track. You’ll gain tremendous insights, which can improve your business and personal life.” – Karyn Greenstreet, Mastermind Group Expert
Many of the most successful people you know participate in MasterMind Groups (from as far back as Henry Ford).
Successful business people today pay as much as $20,000 per year to join groups with like-minded professionals,
executives and business owners. When you coach with Lori, your monthly meeting is included in your Performance Coaching package.