Motivational Speaker, Performance Coach, Award-Winning Author
Lori Hanson is on a MISSION: to help business women breakthrough barriers, experience amazing transformation and turn their dreams into realities. She is passionate about self-development and it will inspire and motivate you whether you hear her keynote speech, attend her Success Seminars or Executive Mastermind retreats.
She spent thirty years climbing the ladder in Corporate America, in technology sales and although she enjoyed financial success and loyal clients, it was never enough. When health issues led to a new journey that brought healing from bulimia and the addictive behaviors she used to numb out, she wrote her first book. Then she left to follow her heart and pursue her passion as a keynote/motivational speaker.
A Performance Coach for Business Women, she founded Learn2Balance and inspires female executives and business owners through her transformational coaching programs, mastermind and women’s retreats. Much more than a life or business coach, Lori integrates holistic nutrition, mindset and Canfield Success Principles to build the foundation for success. Clients learn to unclutter their lives, improve their voice and get what they want.
The author of five books including Stress Survival Kit for the Alpha Female, and a media favorite, Lori has appeared on radio and television programs internationally and has been featured in Essence, New Living Magazine, Wellness Women 40 and Beyond and monthly newspaper columns to bring awareness to the risks of overloaded living. She offers strategies to live a MAGNIFICENT life.
A Certified Jack Canfield Success Principles Trainer, Lori speaks for conferences, corporations, women’s programs, sales meetings, and wellness events. She tackles the “guilt trip” topics and makes it easier to laugh at life and feel gratitude for where you’re at.
Did You Know?
- Lori is the founder and CEO of Shewolf Press, her publishing company.
- She founded Learn2Balance and supports women with her keynote programs, women’s events, and performance coaching programs female business executives and owners. She adds her unique approach of holistic nutrition and “gut health,” to build the foundation for outrageous success.
- Lori has studied Julia Ross’ The Mood Cure Professional Training for amino acid supplementation and therapeutic diet program.
- She supports business women and helps them eliminate distractions and excuses that hold them back from taking action toward the BIG goals and dreams they want to reach.
- She is the founder of Performance Coaching Mastermind Groups. Coaching clients participate in Mastermind sessions and enjoy the benefits from the support, encouragement and collaboration with other like-minded go-getters.
- As a motivational speaker she delivers inspiration and laughter with her unfiltered view of life and her open, honest style. A leader in her field, she entertains audiences at women’s conferences, corporations, wellness events, management and sales meetings.
Lori grew up in Michigan, Columbus Ohio and Chicago Illinois. She spent 16 years in Denver, before heading to Southern California where formed Learn2Balance and she left corporate America. An avid golfer and gourmet vegan cook, she returned to Colorado because of her love for the Rocky Mountains where her spirit comes alive. She’s committed to healthy living, sans processed sugar and alcohol. She values her role as a leader and walks her talk.
She is a member of the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce (CWCC), National Speakers Association (NSA), National Association of Female Executives (NAFE), Colorado Independent Publishers Association (CIPA), Author U, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA) and Denver Museum of Nature & Science, United States Golf Association (USGA). She served on the Executive Board of the Denver Metro Chapter of iaedp (Int’l Assoc of Eating Disorder Professionals) and was President of Colorado Healthcare Information and Systems Society (CHIMSS). She is an active supporter of K9sforWarriors, Cleo Parker Robinson Dance and other arts and nimal causes.
A passionate animal lover, from dogs to horses, whales, wolves and dolphins, Lori rescued two Malamutes, Kiska (left) and Niko (right) who were in need of a home. She has a wicked sense of humor and loves to let her inner child out to play whenever she can.